Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Has anyone seen the video of the Roma fans going into the stadium last night? 2 at a time when the gates were letting people in. Not good.

Has anyone seen the video of the Roma fans going into the stadium last night? 2 at a time when the gates were letting people in. Not good.
Won’t be an issue in Istanbul, they’ll make sure there’s military presence and face scanning entry installed when the English turn up.

Because according to the City Matters guy, they issued more codes to Cup Scheme people than tickets available, so they couldn’t guarantee it.
I get that, but given how time sensitive this is and the travel/work family arrangements needed a little guideline would have helped. They knew how many codes they had issued and who to. Wouldnt hurt to surely keep us updated as to which part of the queue were certain to get them. Looking at it, there was surely never any danger of me missing out (11K CS). I spent a fortune on flights/hotels guessing.

Not a big deal, I understand, I just dont get why this was shrouded in secrecy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.