Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I know that Corporate handed some back so you never know. Possible they have been allocated elsewhere and don’t know the numbers.

It will be buzzing over there. Can’t wait. Hoping for a relatively decent sleep on the Friday as doubt there will be much on the Saturday, especially if we win!
What you say rings true in that some categories were available today that were not available on Monday when my window opened.
Presumably there was a window when the City hospitality could take a ticket and that came
Into the lot today.
Regardless - always someone who can’t travel so be alert if you are there and want a ticket.
In it to win it and good luck if you are in that situation.

Sad fucker I know, but just reading between the lines on Twitter and forums with the help of Google translate. Not sure if Inter have sold out yet, presuming so as they ran a big ballot for access codes and seems a fuck load of their season ticket holders missed out on any opportunity to buy.

Consensus seems to be that the fuckers have been trying to sell access codes to each other for upwards of €1k, that's before the person buys a ticket on top of that. They're a massive club so no doubt there will be uptake, but a lot of their fans have been priced out.

Kick offs as well from their curva nord ultras regarding big banners and tifos. I think they've point blank been told they cannot carry these into the stadium in Istanbul, which they see as a big middle finger to their loyalest fans who everybody is happy to latch onto but nobody is standing by them and protesting it.

Let's hope some of these tickets end up getting handed back over the weekend and a few more opportunities become available for blues who wanted one but missed out at the last minute.

A mate of mine is from Milan. He‘s an AC MIlan fan. Told me AC and their fans are the working class club and fans. Inter and their fans are the wealthy club and fans. According to him Inter’s fans aren’t as organised or as noisy as AC fans. But like most Italian clubs they do have a big and good Ultra support.

Last edited:
Taking them. Are you going?
Yes. 48 hr whistle stop trip but planning to make the most of it. My lad is going too but with others as I wasn’t going to go initially but changed my mind. We will meet up sat am and spend some of Sunday together though as only about 10 mins walk between hotels. You on that overnight flight? Looked at it but just couldn’t face it!

A mate of mine is from Milan. He‘s an AC MIlan fan. Told me AC and their fans are the working class club and fans. Inter and their fans are the wealthy club and fans. According to him Inter’s fans aren’t as organised or as noisy as AC fans. But like most Italian clubs they do have a bug and good Ultra support.

Yeah, I've spent a bit of time out there mate, AC definitely the working class club, like Roma in Rome. Milan defo louder fans but could never warm to a team who wears red.

Yes. 48 hr whistle stop trip but planning to make the most of it. My lad is going too but with others as I wasn’t going to go initially but changed my mind. We will meet up sat am and spend some of Sunday together though as only about 10 mins walk between hotels. You on that overnight flight? Looked at it but just couldn’t face it!
Yeah, flying at 2.10am Friday and returning 11.10am Sunday. I now wish I’d extended it by a day to be honest because it’s going to be tiring but fuck it.

Pretty random question but we got 2 category 4 tickets on Tuesday which were €140 equivalent of around £121, this has come off my card from UEFA, however also come off my card is another payment from UEFA for £125.10 that says UEFA C.L. Final Paris CHE? Haven’t got a clue why or how this has happened, anyone else have this? I presume/hoping it just disappears at some point but it has been on there since yesterday and still showing. Not even sure if it doesn’t come off who to speak to City or UEFA (can you even talk to someone there)? Anybody else had the same issue?

Pretty random question but we got 2 category 4 tickets on Tuesday which were €140 equivalent of around £121, this has come off my card from UEFA, however also come off my card is another payment from UEFA for £125.10 that says UEFA C.L. Final Paris CHE? Haven’t got a clue why or how this has happened, anyone else have this? I presume/hoping it just disappears at some point but it has been on there since yesterday and still showing. Not even sure if it doesn’t come off who to speak to City or UEFA (can you even talk to someone there)? Anybody else had the same issue?
£125.10 is the amount for a cat 3 restricted view ticket. It sounds like they have charged you in error.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.