Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I’ve dreamed of this scenario for all my life as a Blue. Never thought it would come true though.

Potentially chasing a treble after beating United in the cup final too? I think we all know in our hearts that this could be the pinnacle of it all. Forever.

But we could still fuck the whole thing up of course, like in Porto. But you know what I kept thinking after that gut wrenching defeat two year ago? That the blessing in disguise could be that we win it the first time in a full stadium with a massive following.

Just felt my first twinge if butterflies.
The stars really have aligned. It's all down to us now.

It is possible there may be a few more that become available similar to the FA cup so always worth checking the site regularly. You never know.
Highly unlikely - but worth doing if you are IN Istanbul and you will be near for any spares
Regardless of ticket - you can have a great time in Istanbul.

I’ve dreamed of this scenario for all my life as a Blue. Never thought it would come true though.

Potentially chasing a treble after beating United in the cup final too? I think we all know in our hearts that this could be the pinnacle of it all. Forever.

But we could still fuck the whole thing up of course, like in Porto. But you know what I kept thinking after that gut wrenching defeat two year ago? That the blessing in disguise could be that we win it the first time in a full stadium with a massive following.

Butterflies ?? I've felt sick ALL WEEK !!!!!

Highly unlikely - but worth doing if you are IN Istanbul and you will be near for any spares
Regardless of ticket - you can have a great time in Istanbul.
I know that Corporate handed some back so you never know. Possible they have been allocated elsewhere and don’t know the numbers.

It will be buzzing over there. Can’t wait. Hoping for a relatively decent sleep on the Friday as doubt there will be much on the Saturday, especially if we win!

Sad fucker I know, but just reading between the lines on Twitter and forums with the help of Google translate. Not sure if Inter have sold out yet, presuming so as they ran a big ballot for access codes and seems a fuck load of their season ticket holders missed out on any opportunity to buy.

Consensus seems to be that the fuckers have been trying to sell access codes to each other for upwards of €1k, that's before the person buys a ticket on top of that. They're a massive club so no doubt there will be uptake, but a lot of their fans have been priced out.

Kick offs as well from their curva nord ultras regarding big banners and tifos. I think they've point blank been told they cannot carry these into the stadium in Istanbul, which they see as a big middle finger to their loyalest fans who everybody is happy to latch onto but nobody is standing by them and protesting it.

Let's hope some of these tickets end up getting handed back over the weekend and a few more opportunities become available for blues who wanted one but missed out at the last minute.

Are you taking your lads or going on own?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.