Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Apparently there’s no paper tickets so I’m wondering how these transactions could take place.
The ticket is electronic. If you go through an agency they will transfer it to you UEFA app.
if you get it as a spare from someone, meet them in person and they will show they have the ticket on their app.

I remember you on forums from many years ago. Did you come over for the gillingham game? You deserve a ticket mate. Hope you get one.
Ha well before my time mate, but was over a few occasions in the 2007-14 era but life just got in the way.
It's a close trip for me now (well, a lot closer than Australia) so it would have been crazy not to at least go and be around it all.
I was at the QPR game so I've already been blessed enough in my lifetime, I'm not hung up if I don't get in. Plenty more deserve tickets

The ticket is electronic. If you go through an agency they will transfer it to you UEFA app.
if you get it as a spare from someone, meet them in person and they will show they have the ticket on their app.
This is exactly what me and many others did for the World Cup, buying a few tickets with cash.

If you manage to buy from someone, they will give you the login details for the app (email and password). Just make sure that's all legit, and agree with them for you to change the password so you don't get fucked over when you go to the ground and they've sold the code to someone else who has already used the ticket (which happened to someone)

Sad fucker I know, but just reading between the lines on Twitter and forums with the help of Google translate. Not sure if Inter have sold out yet, presuming so as they ran a big ballot for access codes and seems a fuck load of their season ticket holders missed out on any opportunity to buy.

Consensus seems to be that the fuckers have been trying to sell access codes to each other for upwards of €1k, that's before the person buys a ticket on top of that. They're a massive club so no doubt there will be uptake, but a lot of their fans have been priced out.

Kick offs as well from their curva nord ultras regarding big banners and tifos. I think they've point blank been told they cannot carry these into the stadium in Istanbul, which they see as a big middle finger to their loyalest fans who everybody is happy to latch onto but nobody is standing by them and protesting it.

Let's hope some of these tickets end up getting handed back over the weekend and a few more opportunities become available for blues who wanted one but missed out at the last minute.
To be fair, there have been stories of City fans selling access codes as well for hundreds of pounds so Inter fans aren't alone in that

Can fully understand the first bit but I’d be nervous about dealing with a local, they send you the ticket, you fuck off without paying, you give them the money they fuck off without sending the ticket. I know it’s only like transacting a paper ticket but with technology there always seems to be a scam in the equation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.