Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

as expected majority of City fans missing out in the ‘lottery’ aka put everybody’s email address on the mailing list and give them all to Mr Farquart Smyth and all his cronies in suits for a piss up anyway.

I know it’s nothing new, nor will it change but it really boils my piss that pretty much half the stadium is neutral with an 80,000 capacity it’s the champions league final for fuck sake.

I just don't see how we have 20k season ticket holders on the Champions League Cup scheme. Where my season ticket is up at SS3 there is me my dad 2 or 3 lads I know next to us and 1 infront that's it the rest I don't see on Champions League nights
Same for me in SSL2

What's the chances of getting a ticket over there and getting in the ground? Do the final tickets have names on & do they have to match with ID?

Apparently of the 72,000, there will be 47,200 tickets reserved for supporters and the general public.

Genuinely curious and hoping that someone from here gets one via the ballot, just to see that it does really work. I ticked every category as well even though I had no intention of paying above Category 3. With that in mind I'm wondering if there's any other draws for people who "win" but don't want the ticket anymore.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.