Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Genuinely curious and hoping that someone from here gets one via the ballot, just to see that it does really work. I ticked every category as well even though I had no intention of paying above Category 3. With that in mind I'm wondering if there's any other draws for people who "win" but don't want the ticket anymore.....
I got two through the ballot for the 2013 final at Wembley. But nothing since and I've tried every year.

Genuinely curious and hoping that someone from here gets one via the ballot, just to see that it does really work. I ticked every category as well even though I had no intention of paying above Category 3. With that in mind I'm wondering if there's any other draws for people who "win" but don't want the ticket anymore.....
Rejected in this year's ballot. Have been successful previously in UEFA ballots though.

I tried and failed last time but i remember logging on at the same time as @didsburydave I think as there was a running thread at the same time when it kicked off where everyone was updating on how fast their download bar was and he got one. I must have a shit computer.

What's the chances of getting a ticket over there and getting in the ground? Do the final tickets have names on & do they have to match with ID?

Apparently of the 72,000, there will be 47,200 tickets reserved for supporters and the general public.
All tickets are E-Tickets so they probably haven't the capacity to have names nor be checked, but that said, there is a requirement for fans to bring ID. All the info is on the UEFA CL Website. Link was a few pages back.

As for buying out there, well that is a huge gamble on being sold a fake download email/code! Cheesy said on his VLOG for last night, that he saw a Semi Final Ticket change hands outside the Etihad for £1250 FFS! And you can guarantee that was a day tripper that requested a print at home or told the ticket office they'd lost their phone and needed paper entry.

I learnt from Porto that everyone just stood anywhere in the City end. I bought a cheap front seat and stood at the back in the City end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.