Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

sorry if this has been asked . my Dad and I are both on scheme , linked via friends and family , do we both have to buy our tickets separate due to this code system . i can’t use my code for him and me say . i couldn’t add one adult and one over 65 in the basket using my code ? in reality we can’t sit together . or have i misunderstood

sorry if poorly worded
It will be one code per ticket so imagine when you come to buy you can buy two tickets but will need access codes (and possibly passport numbers) when you check out - I’m guessing here but I suspect that is the way it will work

If you want to buy tickets together via friends and family, do you need to request access codes together via friends and family?

Folk keep saying that they have received their codes, all I got was an email confirmation which included a purchase reference.

I understood that the actual codes required by UEFA will be emailed to us when we reach our individual points threshold, at which point we will enter that code on the UEFA website at point of purchase.

Is that correct?

I’m assuming they just mean they’ve got the email confirming they will be sent a code at the relevant time.

Some people probably got the email and assume it includes the code.

Unless those in the first window do have the code included?

Any idea of the start points for tickets have 21000 and on cup scheme and have clicked the link but got to where it saying buy tickets but have no code as yet getting bit pissed off with this now
I doubt you will get the code tonight or the ability to buy tickets - that will happen over the next few days

This is just nonsense.
You genuinely think it’ll drop down to matchday members? Bearing in mind all those on f&f of season ticket members etc? I can’t see it.

Majority of people gambled early for cheap travel or booked earlier this week, only certain folk have waited for the packages which in fairness are absurdly priced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.