Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I’m a season ticket holder with only 4000 points not on the cup scheme. Requested a code - have I got a chance?

For someone who's booked nothing so far and hoping to get a ticket, what would you say the best approach is?
Skyscanner - book your flights. Loads of reasonably priced deals. If I was starting book now for a two nights I'd look at a flight to Brussels to get a direct flight to Istanbul with Pegasus. There are lots of different options from European citys.
Booking.com for your hotel.
You can probably put together a Friday to Monday trip of flight and hotel for about £600 per person. Maybe less.

I’m a bit concerned. I am a seasonal ‘hospitality’ member in Joe’s. I have 12,500 points. The problem I have is 3 fold.
1) I can’t request an access code as when I try, it states restricted sale; in other words it doesn’t recognise me as a season ticket holder.
2) I’m disabled and confined to a wheelchair, I can’t go alone so need a carer with me. How do I get an access code for my carer?
3) I can’t be expected to pay cat 1 or 2 prices to sit in my wheelchair should I? UEFA website shows wheelchair/access pricing, but City state there are NO concessions?
Is there anybody else in this situation that can offer some advice.
Hi mate, you’ll be on a £70 ticket and i believe your carer comes free with that. £35 each. Best of luck getting over there, i would contact the disability helpline monday and they will guide you on the codes

Hi mate, you’ll be on a £70 ticket and i believe your carer comes free with that. £35 each. Best of luck getting over there, i would contact the disability helpline monday and they will guide you on the codes
Hold on…they have removed this bit from last night and put the Uefa bit about no concessions! Bunch of bastards. Looks like you’ll be on full whack, still i would ring the TO Monday

If anyone with a season ticket can't go and fancies sending me their code that would be much appreciated!

I requested an access code and added 5 family members to the transaction. Anyone know if we'll get separate codes to buy tickets or just one access code for me to buy the 5 tickets at once?

I'm already being offered tickets from an SC member who's mate can't go due to exams (didn't stop him getting the tickets). Asked me what my budget was!

I'll take my chances in the scheme.
After last years final issues, do you think UEFA might have tightened things up with tickets? Could a ticket have the name and passport number of the person buying it?

I requested an access code and added 5 family members to the transaction. Anyone know if we'll get separate codes to buy tickets or just one access code for me to buy the 5 tickets at once?
I’d have done 5 separate ones incase it doesn’t send a code until it gets to the lowest point holder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.