Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Absolutely way more. It'll sell out also easily. This is the 1st real European cup final (No COVID bollocks) for people my age (39) wouldn't be surprised if we have 30,000+ blues in Istanbul

We are a similar age. From my group of mates there are eight booked already (and another 3 undecided) and this is from a group who have not been prolific Euro awayers for a good few years now. I know it’s expensive and ppl are struggling but equally there are many not struggling or are willing to dump it on the credit card

I requested an access code and added 5 family members to the transaction. Anyone know if we'll get separate codes to buy tickets or just one access code for me to buy the 5 tickets at once?

The codes are being handed out on a points basis, so it’s a code per seasoncard to be allocated at the appropriate time slot for each one, dependent upon the points each card has.

After last years final issues, do you think UEFA might have tightened things up with tickets? Could a ticket have the name and passport number of the person buying pr

After last years final issues, do you think UEFA might have tightened things up with tickets? Could a ticket have the name and passport number of the person buying it?
This is a paragraph from the City site

More information about UEFA’s ticket sales process, and when this opens, will be communicated to all fans in advance of going on sale. Fans are advised that they will need to enter their passport details to purchase their ticket.

I’m a bit concerned. I am a seasonal ‘hospitality’ member in Joe’s. I have 12,500 points. The problem I have is 3 fold.
1) I can’t request an access code as when I try, it states restricted sale; in other words it doesn’t recognise me as a season ticket holder.
2) I’m disabled and confined to a wheelchair, I can’t go alone so need a carer with me. How do I get an access code for my carer?
3) I can’t be expected to pay cat 1 or 2 prices to sit in my wheelchair should I? UEFA website shows wheelchair/access pricing, but City state there are NO concessions?
Is there anybody else in this situation that can offer some advice.
Speak to rachel,she looks after that side u shud of had an email off her

I’m a bit concerned. I am a seasonal ‘hospitality’ member in Joe’s. I have 12,500 points. The problem I have is 3 fold.
1) I can’t request an access code as when I try, it states restricted sale; in other words it doesn’t recognise me as a season ticket holder.
2) I’m disabled and confined to a wheelchair, I can’t go alone so need a carer with me. How do I get an access code for my carer?
3) I can’t be expected to pay cat 1 or 2 prices to sit in my wheelchair should I? UEFA website shows wheelchair/access pricing, but City state there are NO concessions?
Is there anybody else in this situation that can offer some advice.

Looks like the club have taken seasonal hospitality members out of the remaining sales criteria so should have some tickets put specifically aside for people like yourself mate.

They shouldn't even be considered. This game should be sold to those who have been at every CL match, home and away first. And then those who have been to all the home games. Loyalty should mean something.
No it shouldn't. They should do it in the normal way. Fans have been collecting those Loyalty Points for 20 years.

This is why SC shouldn't be given any. Someone who hasn't been to any games could end up with a tkt

They shouldn't even be considered. This game should be sold to those who have been at every CL match, home and away first. And then those who have been to all the home games. Loyalty should mean something.
I have total respect for people who go to the Europe away games. I think people who haven't done an away day in Europe don't appreciate how shit the treatment for the 4 hours dealing with the stadium visit can be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.