Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Yes the statement said priority will be ST on CL scheme

We will be operating a points drop system for this match, similar to all other away matches, with Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Cup Scheme having first priority, before Season Ticket Members not on the UEFA Cup Scheme.
Thank you

Yes, City will sell them in the same way as they always do. Cup scheme first and then season ticket holders etc. You apply for a code and City send you confirmation but they only send you the actual code when it’s your turn to buy. For instance, if tickets go on sale to people on 12k points at midday Wednesday, City will send you the code just before midday.
Many thanks

I'm sure most of those who have travelled to these European away games will have that amount.

And I agree it should be those with the highest amount of points. My argument, is about SC who's members rarely go
If fans have got the points they earned them somewhere and not just on a season of European jollies. I've had a good run of CL games this season, only missed Copenhagen away. No way I'd expect the club to put me ahead of fans with more points.

Just read all the blurb, fuck me:

"These include a subsidised one-day travel package priced at £995 which will fly direct from Manchester Airport to Istanbul Havalimani Airport (IST) and return immediately after the match."

You can still do 4 nights over there for cheaper than that!!

Sorry if this sounds dim but got my email saying you’ve got an access code but am I right in saying they actually send me the code on the day I can purchase a ticket?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.