Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Thanks mate, gutted but family come first is what my family told me. Daughter is in a show at her drama school, I will just have to watch the game in a pub.
My dad taught me that City come first ! Think he want to Wembley a week or so after I was born ! Ha ha.
Anyone able to give me some clarity on the ticket criteria please?

My brother and mate have booked their flights, but with me being a teacher, it’s going to be a bit of a pain sorting the flight times to go Friday night after work and get back Sunday night. If we get tickets then I’m absolutely going but with the amount of effort and money, I’m personally not too fussed about going if we don’t get a ticket.

We’re season ticket holders and are on the cup scheme, but we only have around 1800 points.

Anyone able to enlighten me on our chances of tickets for the game? I want to get the flights booked asap if possible.
I know it’s pricey but the club one may suit you as they won’t let you have the flight if you haven’t got a ticket I don’t think (stand to be corrected) So if you don’t get one, you don’t lose out.

For all those worrying about whether they have enough points despite being on cup scheme. I'm sure if you want to go you will get a ticket. I'm on the cup scheme but have never had any intention of going - work commitments are tricky and I can't justify the cost. I'm sure plenty of others will be making the same decision.

Now 2024 at Wembley - you might struggling ...

So just to be clear, we think that if you don't get a ticket direct from club then a blue who can't go won't be able to transfer their ticket to a fellow blue?

Apologies if this has already been clarified

Do you think it will be possible to buy a ticket when they are sold among matchday cityzen membership?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.