Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Quick question: I have two on my F&F who aren't going and two mates who are long distance blues who want to go.
Can I buy for the two on F&F and transfer to the others? If so what happens regarding passport numbers?

Quick question: I have two on my F&F who aren't going and two mates who are long distance blues who want to go.
Can I buy for the two on F&F and transfer to the others? If so what happens regarding passport numbers?
Passport numbers are irrelevant, your friends will need to download the app so you can transfer the tickets, yes they will need to put in their passport numbers but that has no bearing in transferring tickets, according to uefa you just transfer them, so unless they have some sort of tracking for passports, names etc then it’s easy, that is also the problem as touts may get them.

With carrying my passport, I tend to wedge it behind my phone in my front jeans pocket so it’s little chance of falling out.

I’ll get pissed up the day before the game and often just have a couple on the day so I can remember everything. One or two times, I’ve had to check my phone the next day to see what the final score was as I’ve forgotten due to the hangover.

Question for anyone who was successful in UEFA's shite ballot. Mate of mine ended up getting selected, and we've both bought out tickets for the final, however, there wasn't anywhere for me as the guest to put my personal information in; both invoices show his personal info. Was this the case with anyone else as well? Surely there will be another step for putting in personal info in order to be admitted into the stadium

Only citizens matchday member so if anyone fancied getting a ticket for me pls dm live on portugal etc

Can paypal or bank transfer cheers

Passport numbers are irrelevant, your friends will need to download the app so you can transfer the tickets, yes they will need to put in their passport numbers but that has no bearing in transferring tickets, according to uefa you just transfer them, so unless they have some sort of tracking for passports, names etc then it’s easy, that is also the problem as touts may get them.
Many thanks for that.

Question for anyone who was successful in UEFA's shite ballot. Mate of mine ended up getting selected, and we've both bought out tickets for the final, however, there wasn't anywhere for me as the guest to put my personal information in; both invoices show his personal info. Was this the case with anyone else as well? Surely there will be another step for putting in personal info in order to be admitted into the stadium
My UEFA eTicket for Porto had no name on it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.