Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

The branch I’m in aren’t organising CL tickets as they don’t know what ticket prices the club will give the branch. They don’t want people to end up with £600 tickets. The branch doesn’t know what’s going on with the tickets.
Are your branch still getting tickets though ?
Looks like branches are telling the cup scheme members to get tickets then they can give the tickets they receive to anyone they see fit .

Yeh on the cup scheme, I’m sure once we have an access code we are directed to the UEFA ticketing app to purchase?
If you’re on the cup scheme you should hopefully get a ticket through the access code
They will notify you further when tickets are available to your points criteria
Anybody not registered for an access code through their City ticketing account have until midnight tonight or they wont qualify!

If you’re on the cup scheme you should hopefully get a ticket through the access code
They will notify you further when tickets are available to your points criteria
Anybody not registered for an access code through their City ticketing account have until midnight tonight or they wont qualify!
Yeh I know but I’m under the impression the access code directs you to the UEFA ticketing app once eligible. I’ve signed up now anyway so we’ll see.

Are your branch still getting tickets though ?
Looks like branches are telling the cup scheme members to get tickets then they can give the tickets they receive to anyone they see fit .

No.

Told to buy our own.

That's correct. You use the access code provided on the UEFA website to access and purchase your ticket on there.
?

Don’t you enter the code City sent you, not the UEFA code. The UEFA code in the email is to log into your UEFA account, every time you log out of it.

I share a SC with my dad and it’s in his name. I’m going so I assume I can just use the access code and buy a ticket with the URFA app? ie the access codes aren’t person-specific?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.