Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

It's a bit confusing all this access code malarkey.
I've received one access code which seems to cover me and my brother who's on my account.
We're both on the cup scheme with plenty of points.
The email seems to say we all need individual codes but it's just giving me the one code which has both our names on it.
It's a seven digit number which reads
Purchase reference, I'm presuming that's the code.
That’s not it they’ve not sent out the codes yet

Does anyone know how we go about booking tickets together when all friends/family qualify for tickets? Would I be able to login to the UEFA site and purchase 3 tickets with 3 individual access codes?

It's a bit confusing all this access code malarkey.
I've received one access code which seems to cover me and my brother who's on my account.
We're both on the cup scheme with plenty of points.
The email seems to say we all need individual codes but it's just giving me the one code which has both our names on it.
It's a seven digit number which reads
Purchase reference, I'm presuming that's the code.
That’s not an access code. It’s just a reference number for you order for an access code.
You and your brother will both get one sent separately when you qualify.

will the tickets the club releases have some sort of distinction to show they're in city section? I'll have to buy 2nd hand and want to ensure if it is city section if I am paying so much mark up. any advice is appreciated, thanks

Does anyone know if we need to apply for the access code if applying through a supporters club?
No. If you're playing via your branch, and also via City, you"ll not get a ticket through either and there's a good chance your branch will be banned from applying for tickets in future, and you will definitely be.

We've had an email from our branch secretary to say this. If you apply direct then you MUST retract your branch application.

No. If you're playing via your branch, and also via City, you"ll not get a ticket through either and there's a good chance your branch will be banned from applying for tickets in future, and you will definitely be.

We've had an email from our branch secretary to say this. If you apply direct then you MUST retract your branch application.
Thank god I haven't requested the code!

Kevin Parker sent out an email this evening saying we should all apply via city

That was the advice yesterday, it has now changed and OSC members have to apply for a code with their ST whilst the allocations are sorted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.