Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

i would agree with you, those are rare circumstances, and deserving of consideration. It's the ones i witness who literally have done no euro games home and away, rarely do a league game and all of a sudden applying for a final ticket, and ironically have a good chance of getting one.
We had request like what you just described.
But I can tell you it's going to be hard for such people to get the ticket unless there's a surplus.

I was in Madrid and didn’t take my passport to the match. No issue. If they ask they will want ID of a suitable kind. (And I don’t think they will ask anyway)
It was my first Madrid away so didn’t want to risk it.
I’m not one to get into a drunken state and lose stuff anyway, but still didn’t feel right.

Glad to hear another ID is fine though for future reference - thanks!

Look I understand it’s every man for themselves with this, no real issue with that. The ones that will suffer the most from this are the SC holders on the cup scheme with 8-13k points. They’ll get a ticket but now most likely miss out on the cheaper ones due to the higher points bracket SC holders and then drop off down to the second cheapest will be eaten up by the top end points holders who missed out on the cheaper tickets and now the OSC. The 25-30 year old fan with 10+ years with a season ticket on the cup scheme is likely to be paying £425+ now. I do feel sorry for them but I suppose you’re not going to please everyone with what you do here either.
I think any SC holder on the cup scheme with that amount of points will get a ticket.
Those likely to lose out could be the SC holders not on the cup scheme.

I think any SC holder on the cup scheme with that amount of points will get a ticket.
Those likely to lose out could be the SC holders not on the cup scheme.
Yea that’s what I saying but I feel now it’s confirmed the OSC’s are getting 100% £156 tickets then those with 8-13k points who by in large would be 25 to early 30’s in age will be looking at £425 tickets I suspect. Will price a lot of that age group out, but like I said, impossible to please everyone with this.

Yea that’s what I saying but I feel now it’s confirmed the OSC’s are getting 100% £156 tickets then those with 8-13k points who by in large would be 25 to early 30’s in age will be looking at £425 tickets I suspect. Will price a lot of that age group out, but like I said, impossible to please everyone with this.
As a sign of my eternal gratitude, if I got a 156 quid ticket, I would swap with any season ticket holder who had a 425 quid ticket, and pay them the difference :D

Keep your ear to the ground.. Somebody will have a spare code.. hopefully blues will pass them on and not try to make a quick buck off them
Blues should not pass on codes, and fans who are not Seasoncard holders should not jump the queue. Nobody has any objection to anyone attending this game, but they do have objections to those who would have been a lower priority, taking their possibility of attending away, because they have been asking around for codes they are not entitled to! That defeats the very objective of loyalty and is an example of fans creating the very chaos that the ticket office managed for the Madrid game. In short, it's bad practise, and in the Army background that I come from, is a combination of eating another man's rations or claiming glory by wearing unearned medals! Both I may add, were punishable by a fist to the face!

Last edited:
This is inevitable, especially from the corporate boxes or friends and family of players.

Loads will end up on sale at inflated prices.

I was chatting with a Man U season ticket holder yesterday at work and he's on holiday in Cyprus for the FA Cup final. He still purchased a ticket and has sold it for £500. I asked him how and he said it was to a son of one of his mates!!!

Personally I couldn't be that ruthless as to completely rip off another blue but he was bragging about ripping off a red who's his mates lad.
Its a " cottage industry " with a lot of them.Its a cash cow with their hordes of tourists and plastics,they wont admit it but i know a few that only go to the big games and sell the rest for a big profit.

All members in our OSC who applied for tickets have been given one at the £156 price bracket (12 people)

I did also register for an access code, but I don’t know if that means I’ll have the opportunity to purchase an extra ticket.

I share a season ticket with my uncle and he’s desperate to get one so I’m hoping I can buy one for him.

Does anyone know if the OSC tickets are linked to your supporters number and if so, does the uefa access code then become invalid if a ticket has already been granted via the OSC?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.