Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

The problem even with £425 tickets. You might be sat at the very back of the 3rd tier.

Said it many times, the allocation process is awful from Uefa. £425 or even £599 to be sat that sort of distance from the pitch is very poor. That 3rd tier for me should be:

Cat 2 central and first couple of rows
Cat 3 after first cpl of rows - 3/4 way back
Cat 4 any rows from 3/4 to the very last row.

Could even argue that there shouldn’t be any Cat 2 up there but it’s Uefa and you could be sat 20 rows deep on the 3rd tier and paying £599 English pounds for a ticket

I was in a €450 one from UEFA in Porto. It was equivalent to back row of Colin Bell Stand Level 3.

I was in a €450 one from UEFA in Porto. It was equivalent to back row of Colin Bell Stand Level 3.
Where as I was in the same bracket and was by the corner flag on level 1. Very good view…… of Chelsea’s goal unfortunately.
So this just demonstrates how poor the seating arrangements are set out by UEFA.

What are the chances tickets go down to 8.5k but not on the cup scheme? Really starting to worry and kinda wish I went on the scheme even though I can't do midweek games

Just to confirm that the Jakarta post was real. This is from Knutsford…

Attachments

• 8C8DB8EB-2E43-4E03-A456-C7740B36BBE7.jpeg
    8C8DB8EB-2E43-4E03-A456-C7740B36BBE7.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 177
Guys, maybe that was discussed in the topic. Do you know where will the fan zones and fan festival be located? UEFA app is silent about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.