Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Just for the avoidance of doubt. Us "Cityzens" have no chance right? Given that the window for requesting an access code had closed and we weren't even offered one.
If it does, very doubtful, there will likely be caveats such as attended a certain amount of Champion's League games this season etc

I wouldn’t bother with a hotel, match will finish around midnight, then to get out of the ground and to the airport about 2 hours. You’ll need to leave a hotel at 4am for a 7:40 flight, just head straight for the airport, also extra time and if we win it the presentation.

They have pods in the airport if you fancy a kip before the flight too. About 9eur an hour I believe.

Not sure if they have wake up alarms though... so might be risky.
I was thinking more about getting some kip after arriving in Istanbul about midnight on the Friday.

I am glad Kevin Parker never had to negotiate the release of any hostage.
I don’t understand what’s to negotiate? I thought so many % went to certain groups. 18-25 , supporters clubs , hospitality and players and friends and points holders . If that’s the case the supporters club no the allocation without negotiations!

I’m on cup scheme but not received a code yet. Has anyone any idea of what’s going on and when I can expect to receive it???

I wonder if it will be another day of us all wondering what the fuck is going on. Two weeks until we all set off on our travels and no information on when the tickets are being released. Have West Ham’s tickets been released?
West Ham's tickets went on sale on Monday. Just noticed their prices - £17.50 to £105 (sigh).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.