Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Time will tell, but the cost will be prohibitive for so many.
The cost (official flights rather than tickets) is what stopped me going on the club flight.
I'm now stuck with enough points to get a ticket but no bloody transport.
Any ideas for out on Friday and back straight after the game?
I thought a club where the shirt and stadium sponsor was an airline might be able to rustle up a few planes.

The cost (official flights rather than tickets) is what stopped me going on the club flight.
I thought a club where the shirt and stadium sponsor was an airline might be able to rustle up a few planes.
if any don’t get tickets but have flights booked , they may shift on , if you can do a name change

Turkish Airways had flights MAN to IST for £622 a few minutes ago Friday: 17:10 - 23:10 Sunday 07:40 - 09:55

Why? It could just as easily mean they are getting less. I have no idea personally but not sure how anyone can know either way based on the information available.
I say it as in the email from KP he states 'Based on the number who are happy with Cat 3 I can then go back to City in the Morning and negotiate on the exact number of tickets needed'. Why the need to negotiate if they are getting what they have asked for as so many people on here have said. Although you may be right in that the club have said you are getting 5% and KP isn't happy and again to be fair it may be the number of applications is low but in that case why the need to negotiate. And if the club are giving a lower % than normal then why and where are those tickets going to? Again the club needs to come out and be transparent about the split of tickets rather than just saying, as they normally do, that various groups of people will be allocated tickets. It would also be good if the club actually announced the timeline of when the criteria would be announced instead of leaving everyone guessing and speculating.

Turkish Airways had flights MAN to IST for £622 a few minutes ago Friday: 17:10 - 23:10 Sunday 07:40 - 09:55
is that each way. cheapest i could get on the turkish airline site was 400 going , 350 coming back. albeit different times .

Last edited:
Try stansted or Luton. Much cheaper you prepared to drive down. Were going out of Stansted for £350.

Wrong, if we’d needed to win last night, which was still the case when Brighton tickets were sold, then every bugger was keen on then, same for Brentford. And by the way, we had 2 tickets only allocated in our OSC, over 200 members!

So did our branch. And?

But City didn't need to win. Mute point. And many people couldn't go because it was a rearranged midweek game.

I have a mate who goes to most away games, but he can't go to midweek away games because of his job.

He's going on a full coach to Brentford on Sunday. Most of the people on the coach don't have a ticket, but they are going for the occasion and for an end of season piss up. I decided not to go. I need all of my money for Istanbul. Just like a lot of people who decided not to go to Brighton but would have done normally.

Last edited:
Has anyone had any email or information from UEFA yet? I have seen nothing or an indication on anything regarding the tickets. Flights are booked and hotel to be sorted but not feeling good about tickets only a few weeks out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.