Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Ticketing system down, I’ve also heard that they have moved all the ticketing office/team to a new facility over at the training campus, over the past few weeks due to the new north stand extension work due to begin, don’t know if true or not. This has got me very suspicious now and I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a major crash of the entire computing system after these tickets finally get sold wiping all information held especially individuals points history and everyone has to start again on zero. Anyone who follows England home and away may remember a suspicious fire at FA HQ prior to euro 96, that amazingly only burnt all the data held on supporters and the amount of caps they had (FA version of points back then) and they started everyone off again on zero if I remember correctly.

Ticketing system down, I’ve also heard that they have moved all the ticketing office/team to a new facility over at the training campus, over the past few weeks due to the new north stand extension work due to begin, don’t know if true or not. This has got me very suspicious now and I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a major crash of the entire computing system after these tickets finally get sold wiping all information held especially individuals points history and everyone has to start again on zero. Anyone who follows England home and away may remember a suspicious fire at FA HQ prior to euro 96, that amazingly only burnt all the data held on supporters and the amount of caps they had (FA version of points back then) and they started everyone off again on zero if I remember correctly.
Might be worth screenshotting our Ticket Points page just in case

I’m the same, got 5 tickets for family and friends all above 10k points and on the cup scheme. We’re all FOC’s but tech is beyond most, I just about get by, will I be able to purchase on the UEFA app for 5 of us or do we have to buy individually from the app? I’m assuming City will send 5 access codes to my family and friends.
Pretty sure it’s only 4 access codes per transaction so you wouldn’t be able to purchase 5 together

Don’t think the issue is the code, for most people including me, it’s the amount of Cat D tickets, and the amount of Cat D tickets per criteria. Are they all up for sale from the start or are they spread over the different criterias?
All up for sale from the start. You won't have any indication of how many are left either as UEFA are allocating people.

Don't, you'll have people flapping haha.

It was mentioned on the SportsWorld page. It could be a mixed fanzone though after reading it again. This is what it says on there.
Sounds like Yenikapi is where we need to head for to get the bus to the stadium which I'm fine with but if the fanzone there is shit, does anyone know if Yenikapi has a good selection of bars and restaurants before we board the buses?

Seems a bit of a leap. That was 1996, surely in 2023 the club has stuff backed up or in a cloud or some such shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.