Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Has anyone got the criteria, points and days list again or a link to it.

Thanks.

Hi, my dad requested my acces code and so will buy my ticket.
Do we both need to get a UEFA ticket account or is it just him?
Cheers

It's all about interpretation. Looking at your circumstances and the criteria, I think you will be fine for a ticket. The question is more about which categories will be open to you rather than whether or not you will get one, in my opinion.
Yes I understand that it’s everyone opinion and I hope they’re correct and I’m wrong on the matter. It just seemed to me that any seasoncard holder would get one if they wanted one to seem a step too far but as I say I joke they correct.
Yes I fully expecting only the more expensive categories available if it reaches me. I’m sure the group will update as and when categories sell out.

I've read nothing about needing to enter passport details when in the uefa portal to purchase tickets.

Not sure many people take their passports to work with them so hopefully they're not going to be needed.
you need it (passport number) to create an account

We won’t and they won’t. They will have based this release on requests for access codes. Doesn’t mean people are definitely going. I presume you can’t transfer your ticket or access code or use someone else’s? If you can then that might be an issue for non cup scheme people as I am sure people would get one to pass on if not going themselves.
I’m not sure I think you can possibly transfer tickets and use someone else’s access code. That’s why I think City anticipate selling out at some point in the bottom 2 or 3 windows of criteria

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.