Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

We have received two codes, one 15 characters long and one 17 characters long.

I will be applying tomorrow when I receive a third code from someone.

Do all the codes vary in length? I know I will find out if they work tomorrow when I apply, but I was just wondering if others had different length codes.

No some Branches didn’t get their full requests.

In addition, Alex’s numbers kind of support the view that many Branches have been rigorous in minimising requests for tickets.

Thirdly, it’s been so predictable that the anti supporters club lobby contain several
people who turn out to be supporters club members with an axe to grind. It’s almost comical. Btw I’ve no issues with people who are genuinely concerned inadequate ticket allocations in relation to points criteria.

Cheers Tim.

I've requested one via this method myself. I can see the argument from both sides but don't know why people resort to getting so personal and abusive.

Maybe there needs to be more uniformity between the branches with regards to how they apply their own criteria. I was having a discussion with a key guy from my branch today about it. They hypothetically asked me how I'd distribute X amount of tickets. As I've only joined the branch recently I was reluctant to give my honest opinions really and ultimately we disagreed on most things but it was still respectful.

I sort of agree. I’ve wasted most of today sorting out 20 ticket requests, giving refunds when members had to pay individually for tickets, dealing with queries / criticisms from people who I wouldn’t or couldn’t request tickets for because they’ve had no involvement in the Branch.

Don’t envy you, Tim.

City should have a total review of future ticket sales for finals and how they are implemented.

We can’t have people negotiating ticket amounts for finals, if that is true? That isn’t right.

Cheers Tim.

I've requested one via this method myself. I can see the argument from both sides but don't know why people resort to getting so personal and abusive.

Maybe there needs to be more uniformity between the branches with regards to how they apply their own criteria. I was having a discussion with a key guy from my branch today about it. They hypothetically asked me how I'd distribute X amount of tickets. As I've only joined the branch recently I was reluctant to give my honest opinions really and ultimately we disagreed on most things but it was still respectful.
Thanks Edghill OG and you talk a lot of sense.

I think another dimension with Supporters Clubs is the away tickets is only a fraction of what we are about. Today I’ve been trying to help one member whose moving into assisted accommodation, for example.

It was predicted on here that the lockdowns would end the OSC because members wouldn’t join up with no away tickets to be had. It barely made a dent in our Branch.

I think it’s important that the promised percentage of away tickets to points is delivered and I would have taken the 18-25 tickets out if the OSC allocation. Thst could have been a win win with more younger members encouraged.

He said they will go down to low points none cup scheme season ticket holders the other day maybe even general
Would be Cityzens before general sale and judging by the speed the additional FA Cup Final tickets got mopped up by Cityzens the other day (even though they had to have attended 3 FAC games including Bristol City away and the semi-final), I can see thousands of Cityzens wanting to bag any remaining tickets if there happened to be any left.

Would be Cityzens before general sale and judging by the speed the additional FA Cup Final tickets got mopped up by Cityzens the other day (even though they had to have attended 3 FAC games including Bristol City away and the semi-final), I can see thousands of Cityzens wanting to bag any remaining tickets if there happened to be any left.
Should think so but I think they will sell out before that point . I am season ticket holder with 10000 points not in the cup scheme I think I will be lucky

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.