Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Has anyone had to change their passport number on their UEFA account and also bought a ticket ?
Passport has expired- have a new one but worried can’t change the number on my UEFA account before or even when my turn to buy a ticket comes around.

It's not a great stadium for football bye the looks of things, everyone seems to be half a mile from the pitch with that running track round it. Who on earth thought this would make a good CL final venue. Bizarre?
Istanbul is fine. Cheaper than most scousers will have paid to get to Paris last year and the accommodation is a fraction of the price. Both stadiums have a athletic track.

Get on with it and stop moaning.

Has anyone had to change their passport number on their UEFA account and also bought a ticket ?
Passport has expired- have a new one but worried can’t change the number on my UEFA account before or even when my turn to buy a ticket comes around.
I changed mine on their Friday although I can’t buy ticket till Tuesday was easy enough, just go into your profile on the ticket portal and it has a link to the correct email for changing personal details. Few emails back and forth with picture of passport and was done in half an hour.

I certainly wouldn’t take any prediction I make as gospel, I just have access to a bit more information than others. And of course I don’t have the pedigree of some of our seasoned seat counters!

The difficulty with this game is not knowing how many tickets have been sold, if people have used their codes and of course people who may have passed theirs on. We’re asking the club if they are aware on how sales are going.

I originally thought that this would sell out to those towards the bottom of seasoncard holders not on the cup scheme. Given the number of codes requested and the criteria, but also the additional OSC tickets and that some who got their tickets from a supporter club may have also requested a code, I would probably revise that to say around or just below 10,000 points and not on the scheme.

It’s fair to say that the number of requests from those not on the scheme, was a fair amount below those on the scheme. That may reflect the point that you mentioned before about the FA Cup Final, that not a lot of people on higher points aren’t on the cup schemes.
Thanks for all your information so far.
Me and my lads window is 4pm Tuesday, do you still think we've a decent chance of a ticket ?

I’d be amazed if you didn’t. The only thing is that the lower price bands might be very limited.
The further down the points system we go means the tickets that are left will be the higher priced ones. You’d think sales will slow right down when it goes down to 7000 and then below 5000. A lot of people won’t want to fork out £600.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.