Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Don't know if it's been asked,, but once I've added the ticket to my basket,, do you get a time limit to complete the transaction? I Mean do you get timed out
TIA
Thirty minutes.
I bought four in total, took me about 10 minutes but that’s because I didn’t just copy and paste the access code, which is about 17 characters!
Lesson learnt, use copy and paste.

That’s right. We were a bit nervous when we saw the flight time had been changed, but thankfully not much of a difference!

Hi Alex,

Thanks for going to the effort of replying to pretty much everybody.

Do you know when all these shuttles to airport, stadium and city centre will commence, conclude and the frequency of them?

I've seen that it's meant to be free on the day of the game but it's going to actually be two days with the kick off being so late?

Don't know if it's been asked,, but once I've added the ticket to my basket,, do you get a time limit to complete the transaction? I Mean do you get timed out
TIA
Yes - my dad was taking a while finding his order number for me and then I received a message telling me I had a few minutes before my basket expired. Think its around 10 minutes?

Do you get an email or does it only appear in your online City portal ?
The portal said it would appear there at 3pm. It wasn’t there.
Fortunately I have an email alert and it came up on my phone.
It finally appeared on my City account after about half an hour.

For all those who qualify today can i strongly advise you to purchase the cat 1 and cat 2 tickets. The views are far superior and the only real way to experience the final.

Regards Georgian Maestro
10k points on the cup scheme
Can I strongly advise you do the same?

Regards
yeseye
Nofuckingchanceofaticket.

The portal said it would appear there at 3pm. It wasn’t there.
Fortunately I have an email alert and it came up on my phone.
It finally appeared on my City account after about half an hour.
Hopefully the club have tweaked it over the weekend. There may not be a huge amount of people who qualify at ten am this morning. I’m in that tranche.

Can anyone offer some insight in to what categories remain available for sale as well as guesstimated quantities remaining for each category?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.