Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Hi Alex,

Thanks for going to the effort of replying to pretty much everybody.

Do you know when all these shuttles to airport, stadium and city centre will commence, conclude and the frequency of them?

I've seen that it's meant to be free on the day of the game but it's going to actually be two days with the kick off being so late?
Morning pal.

I’ve asked the club if they know more concrete details and I’ll get back to you.

Something to note. You are actually entitled to free public transport with a match ticket in and around the day of the game:
  • All metro and tram services in the Istanbul Metropolitan Region from 4am on matchday until noon the day after.
  • All of the UEFA shuttle buses. These run on the 9th and 10th. I haven’t seen it confirmed, but I think that these may be going from Yenikapi on the south side of the old city.
Importantly, I think in order to access this you need to have UCL Fan Pass. These can be accessed via the Champions League app, logging into the account that you purchased your ticket with and then you should be able to claim it. If someone else has been the lead booker for your ticket, then they will be able to claim a pass for each individual.

Having looked at the app, it does have an option for the shuttle bus schedule, but says it will be confirmed closer to the match.

Morning pal.

I’ve asked the club if they know more concrete details and I’ll get back to you.

Something to note. You are actually entitled to free public transport with a match ticket in and around the day of the game:
  • All metro and tram services in the Istanbul Metropolitan Region from 4am on matchday until noon the day after.
  • All of the UEFA shuttle buses. These run on the 9th and 10th. I haven’t seen it confirmed, but I think that these may be going from Yenikapi on the south side of the old city.
Importantly, I think in order to access this you need to have UCL Fan Pass. These can be accessed via the Champions League app, logging into the account that you purchased your ticket with and then you should be able to claim it. If someone else has been the lead booker for your ticket, then they will be able to claim a pass for each individual.

Having looked at the app, it does have an option for the shuttle bus schedule, but says it will be confirmed closer to the match.

Alex.

You‘ve brought a lot of credibility back to the City Matters group. Thanks for all your updates and hard work. Well done.

I know two people booked on the day trip who cant buy until Tuesday. Not sure what the refund policy is but have a feeling they shouldnt of booked until they had tickets secured.
I asked about the refund policy before booking, was told you can cancel and they will try to sell your trip to someone else, if they do you will get 80% back as a refund. If they dont sell it, you get nowt.

Joke having to commit to buy before even the ticket criteria came out, it was essentially a gamble for most.

With UEFA wanting to know our passport numbers for our account, will we need to bring our passports to the stadium as ID?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.