Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I think that 1894 had asked Fans Europe if City fans would be able to travel on the buses from Taksim Square. @Manchester33 will probably know more.

That said, even if we are unable to use the buses from Taksim, I believe that it is a ten minute metro journey to Yenikapi and travel is free with a match ticket. To redeem the free travel, you need to download a fan pass from the Champions League app which can be accessed by logging in with your UEFA account that purchased a ticket with.
Thanks for all your efforts with the info, much appreciated

Yes but its not the only consideration. There are issues with codes which is effecting a significant number of people. Its also very possible there could be extra tickets from Uefa as sometimes happens to be factored in. Likely delay is on UEFA side while they figure all that out, not City!!
Totaly agree, today is to sort the glitches out and sell any late tickets to ST holders on the cup scheme.
Actually question for anyone that might know. My old man qualifies for the first window tomorrow but I am the 2nd window. Will his code still work at 1pm so I can get them together?
Don't worry unless you think it will sell out by the second window. When you buy in the second window it will ask you for your dads order number just before you pay. Somehow UEFA will try and organise all these fans to sit together as long as they are all in the same category. Good luck.

I’ve already got my ticket but getting my wife’s tomorrow morning. Can I use my UEFA account again or need to use hers? She will be at work that’s all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.