Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Competition Scheme with 19,000 ticket pointsFriday 26th May3pm
Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Competition Scheme with 17,000 ticket pointsMonday 29th May10am
Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Competition Scheme with 14,000 ticket pointsMonday 29th May1pm
Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Competition Scheme with 11,000 ticket pointsMonday 29th May4pm
Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Competition Scheme with 7000 ticket pointsTuesday 30th May10am
Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Competition Scheme with 5000 ticket pointsTuesday 30th May1pm
All Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Competition SchemeTuesday 30th May4pm
Season Ticket Members NOT on the UEFA Competition Scheme with 7,000 ticket pointsThursday 1st June10am
Season Ticket Members NOT on the UEFA Competition Scheme with 3,000 ticket pointsThursday 1st June1pm
All Season Ticket Members NOT on the UEFA Competition SchemeThursday 1st June4pm

are the other categories apart from 2 100% sold out as city said majority of tickets available are cat 2 so there could be others available

Im sure 1894 put a tweet out saying they were working with a third party with uefa to try and get taksim as a City designated zone.

@Alex - City Matters - may know more?
I think that 1894 had asked Fans Europe if City fans would be able to travel on the buses from Taksim Square. @Manchester33 will probably know more.

That said, even if we are unable to use the buses from Taksim, I believe that it is a ten minute metro journey to Yenikapi and travel is free with a match ticket. To redeem the free travel, you need to download a fan pass from the Champions League app which can be accessed by logging in with your UEFA account that purchased a ticket with.

are the other categories apart from 2 100% sold out as city said majority of tickets available are cat 2 so there could be others available
As usual there will be a few returns from other parts of the allocation. Would only expect these to be either Cat 1 or 2 if I'm honest, as it will likely be Coorperate returns.

Hello blues, I just want to make sure of something. I requested an access code ages ago, should I have received it or do I get it once I'm eligible for a ticket which is tomorrow ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.