Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Quick question please. I have created the uefa ticket app on my phone. My lead purchases has tickets for me and my 2 sons - can he send me all 3 and I put all 3 on my phone or do we need 3 different uefa accounts on 3 different phones?

I made 2 orders using same email address. Two tickets in first order because we were in cup scheme, then one when non cup scheme son qualified
Got email for first 2 but no sign of third yet. Will it come separately later?

I created my ticketing account with my Apple ID.
it has sent my ticket to a new email address that apple created.
Spoke to City and can’t help but sent me a link to UEFA.
They won’t resend the ticket to my correct email address.
Fucking nightmare.
I had this problem, your new Apple email will be on your invoice on the UEFA app, set up a new ticketing account with the same email that Apple created for you and hopefully the 2 should link and you should see the tickets.

i also had to change the email forward setting on my Apple account.

They don’t need a UEFA account, but they do need to download the UEFA mobile tickets app by putting in their email address and then they will be sent a six figured code to get into the app.
You can then transfer a ticket to them from your app.
There is an option to ‘transfer’ ticket.
So pick which ticket you want to send them, press transfer and then put in their email address.
When they log in to their own ticket app the ticket should be there to download.

Thanks.

Have you done a ticket transfer?

My ticket not come thru yet my mates have but fuck me im excited haha,feel like a kid at xmas,its great times boys cherrish it an lap it up

They don’t need a UEFA account, but they do need to download the UEFA mobile tickets app by putting in their email address and then they will be sent a six figured code to get into the app.
You can then transfer a ticket to them from your app.
There is an option to ‘transfer’ ticket.
So pick which ticket you want to send them, press transfer and then put in their email address.
When they log in to their own ticket app the ticket should be there to download.
@OB1

Reactions: OB1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.