Champions League Final | Tickets - 20k each

Fuming took a gamble a booked flights this morning.

Manchester to Cologne. Cologne to Istanbul on the 9th get there about 5.30pm

Flight back direct from Istanbul to Manchester on the 14th.

Thought I did really well getting it for £330. All direct flights both way were £450+.

Since I’ve booked Turkish airways have now added a shit load of direct flights in and around that weekend for £350 all in. These will more than likely double if and when we get through.

You are more likely to win the lottery than get one of those 70 Euro tickets in the ballot.

I entered the UEFA ballot. Flights from Glasgow £223 now I wonder whether to risk it.

[mention]PolarBearCub [/mention] hi, can I ask who this was with mate and what days? Been looking for either Edinburgh or Glasgow but prices seemed crazy. Any insight welcomed thanks!

[mention]PolarBearCub [/mention] hi, can I ask who this was with mate and what days? Been looking for either Edinburgh or Glasgow but prices seemed crazy. Any insight welcomed thanks!
On skyscanner, now went up now £272, out Ryanair + Pegasus, 2 flights back Turkish + Easyjet, Friday to Sunday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.