Champions League Final | Tickets - 20k each

If supporters club gets any tickets before cup scheme holders for Istanbul then something needs to change as that’s not right. Cup Scheme holders are there on a cold November night for the tedious group games while also being shit loads of money out of pocket.
Iv been there on cold September nights.

If supporters club gets any tickets before cup scheme holders for Istanbul then something needs to change as that’s not right. Cup Scheme holders are there on a cold November night for the tedious group games while also being shit loads of money out of pocket.
SC Members who get tickets through branch in most cases will be on Cup schemes in own right and will have been to all matches on cold November nights for tedious games on SC run buses. The buses need filling to make the trips and buses viable. What is the issue with Supporters club getting a couple of tickets. Maybe you should join a supporters club and apply for a ticket through a branch. You would then see that the two your branch were allocated from the number they get are fairly distributed.

SC Members who get tickets through branch in most cases will be on Cup schemes in own right and will have been to all matches on cold November nights for tedious games on SC run buses. The buses need filling to make the trips and buses viable. What is the issue with Supporters club getting a couple of tickets. Maybe you should join a supporters club and apply for a ticket through a branch. You would then see that the two your branch were allocated from the number they get are fairly distributed.
I’m not arsed about being in a supporters club, I’ve got a season ticket and I’ve got a decent amount of points. I’m not against supporters clubs by any means, I’m just not keen on the idea of City fans who are not normally arsed about going to games get the chance to go to final when others miss out. You may say this doesn’t really happen when I know it does.

I’m not arsed about being in a supporters club, I’ve got a season ticket and I’ve got a decent amount of points. I’m not against supporters clubs by any means, I’m just not keen on the idea of City fans who are not normally arsed about going to games get the chance to go to final when others miss out. You may say this doesn’t really happen when I know it does.
Being in an SC is your choice, Most people who are in supporters clubs go week in , week out and have season tickets and plenty of points and are not the "normally arsed brigade" that you talk about. They are in supporters branches to travel on branch buses together with fans who have watched city for years. The very few tickets that each branch get and i know it isn't many, normally go to younger members who can't go due to not having enough points, like you and i. I was in Madrid and saw lots of SC members who have been season ticket holders and watching City for years and have plenty of points. Were not really here

Have you ever been to an away game?! This simply not true
Let me rephrase that: The same people with the high points are the only one who can buy tickets and most do. So they either go or they sell them on. I have no issue with that. Subject to SC and 28-25s.

For me, I have to buy from a known tout.

Have a been to an away game? lol..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-15-00-04-32-607_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-15-00-04-32-607_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg
    452.6 KB · Views: 93
Do we think there's any chance tickets will end up available for low-point non cup scheme seasoncard holders? Trying to weight up booking travel *IF* we got there on Wednesday night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.