Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Really? Why? Can I have one please?
To pretend that uefa are 'for the fans'

If you've got 20k points and on on the cup scheme then Yes.

Being serious there isn't a confirmation of how they will be allocated should we get there but uefa have said they are to go to the loyalist fans not corps

Mine was £360 and I was just up from the corner flag.
And £60 the other side of the flag. Zero utility in CL Finals paying more, the prime seats don't go to the clubs.

However if free is some third tier I would rather pay £60 to go behind the goal.

To pretend that uefa are 'for the fans'

If you've got 20k points and on on the cup scheme then Yes.

Being serious there isn't a confirmation of how they will be allocated should we get there but uefa have said they are to go to the loyalist fans not corps
The PR company have presumably suggested it. Presumably they’ll hike up the “Cat A” and “Cat B” tickets to about a grand to cover the costs.

The PR company have presumably suggested it. Presumably they’ll hike up the “Cat A” and “Cat B” tickets to about a grand to cover the costs.
Is this Socratic irony? Cat A and B have gone up around £60 and £50 respectively, C and D stay the same, but they may be slightly cheaper due to the £ being one or 2 cents stronger than last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.