Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I’ve booked a hotel for two nights, £150 each. I haven’t booked any travel yet although I can see myself driving as everything else will be to expensive or booked up.
Eurostar just released a load of cheaper tickets. Direct to Paris is still expensive, but if you don’t mind a few extra days then tickets are £39. Direct to Brussels is £79, then €25 train to Paris.

I’ve booked a hotel for two nights, £150 each. I haven’t booked any travel yet although I can see myself driving as everything else will be to expensive or booked up.

Had a eurotunnel booking for a trip I ended up cancelling and just changed dates for £40...ignoring I had already paid a fuck load for the first booking!

Doing friday night in Lille for £50 where I will ditch the car and then train into Paris. Takes 1hr10 or something and got a hotel for £115 in Paris on Saturday night. Going to be a very hungover trip home but will just watch Foden's winning goal on repeat.

75,000 capacity,20,000 to each finalist and 12,000 to people who register a interest just put my name in the hat for one of the 12,000,good luck with that.Also you have up to the 28th of this month to apply for up to 2 of the 12,000,and 5,000 of our 20,000 allocation if we make the final will be free that would be up to City to sort out who will get the free tickets.

Last edited:
If we get there, I personally think its unlikely we would take 20k. Costs are exhorbitant if you've not already gambled (I have), and I don't think we have that many with sufficiently deep pockets.

Think we would do well to take 12k, but anyone that wants one will get one. We might take more if its not against Liverpool as plane availability for charters would be better.

Would be surprised if the free tickets were distributed in any way other than on a loyalty points basis (to those going).

If we get there, I personally think its unlikely we would take 20k. Costs are exhorbitant if you've not already gambled (I have), and I don't think we have that many with sufficiently deep pockets.

Think we would do well to take 12k, but anyone that wants one will get one. We might take more if its not against Liverpool as plane availability for charters would be better.

Would be surprised if the free tickets were distributed in any way other than on a loyalty points basis (to those going).
Agree. There's not a hope that we sell 20,000 against Liverpool unless the Sheikh charters 50+ planes

Got hotel booked for 2 days out near disney to keep the Mrs happy can do that the day before and after looking at ticket prices it makes me think that getting a ticket would be easier than I expect, would rather play Villarreal just to make flights and that a bit easier

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.