Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Anyone taking an early punt on this and sorting travel/hotels before semi is done? Might start to book things with flex/cancellation so I can sack off if Real do us.

Anyone taking an early punt on this and sorting travel/hotels before semi is done? Might start to book things with flex/cancellation so I can sack off if Real do us.
We booked accommodation as soon as Paris was announced. We've booked flights to Brussels as flights to Paris are already ridiculous at £500+
Don't forget also that should they get there Liverpool game is, before ours so they will hoover up all the 'cheaper' travel options so if you wait and don't take the gamble expect to pay a Kings ransom unless you go on an organised day trip.

Booked a hotel with free cancellation and the Eurostar which is non-refundable. The latter's a gamble, but ultimately the prices are going up by the day so I've taken the risk.

Booked a hotel with free cancellation and the Eurostar which is non-refundable. The latter's a gamble, but ultimately the prices are going up by the day so I've taken the risk.

That's what I am thinking mate...I do have eurotunnel tickets which I can move for a small fee. Was thinking about driving as far as Lille then ditching car and getting train from there. Will see what costs are and start booking.

It will be horrific if the dippers make it, will be crawling with the vermin. Come on Villareal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.