Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Paris is a big place so it's possible to only have limited contact with the fuckers. Might actually be more likely to bump into them en route and on the way back

Unlikely as Madrid is regarding as a fairly large city too & similar to an earlier poster had a mate of mine who had the unfortunate situation of being in the city for the Liverpool vs Spurs final that particular weekend.

He mentioned it was chaos everywhere in the city, with unsurprisingly the Scousers causing the most uproar. Extra security was beefed up at the city centre hotels & there were lots of ticket robbery rumours apparently resulting in some fans shoving their match day tix in their underpants as a precaution!

Unlikely as Madrid is regarding as a fairly large city too & similar to an earlier poster had a mate of mine who had the unfortunate situation of being in the city for the Liverpool vs Spurs final that particular weekend.

He mentioned it was chaos everywhere in the city, with unsurprisingly the Scousers causing the most uproar. Extra security was beefed up at the city centre hotels & there were lots of ticket robbery rumours apparently resulting in some fans shoving their match day tix in their underpants as a precaution!
Fucking hell - it's going to be proper fun and games if we both get to the final. The fact that some of theirs were robbing tickets off their own fans at the final in Athens in 2007 means any City fan will be a prime target. I think I'll be stashing mine in the crack of my arse!

It’s more likely to have been Chelsea fans.

One thing I envy with European Clubs is how they all stick together when they travel as in to and from the ground / centre in one group.Don’t let the thought of meeting the feral bastards put you off. Be more then enough blues to have a party, personally feel we will take more numbers then spurs did you madrid/ not be as outnumbered.

One thing I envy with European Clubs is how they all stick together when they travel as in to and from the ground / centre in one group.Don’t let the thought of meeting the feral bastards put you off. Be more then enough blues to have a party, personally feel we will take more numbers then spurs did you madrid/ not be as outnumbered.
Yeah, I'm not overly concerned myself but some fans who are more vulnerable may be. Any **** tries to rob my ticket and I'll be chucking them off the top of the Eiffel Tower!

Yeah, I'm not overly concerned myself but some fans who are more vulnerable may be. Any **** tries to rob my ticket and I'll be chucking them off the top of the Eiffel Tower!
Well they'll have to rob your phone because that's where your ticket will be. Probably not such a bad thing in a match of that profile. Assuming we get there, of course :)

The Gendarmerie will welcome both us and the ferals with welcoming batons should it be the final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.