Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Anyone found a cheap route? By way of Lyon or straight to Paris? I'm tempting fate by looking to book but it will be worth it if we make it!

Is there an air strike the weekend of the final? Does that rule out a flight altogether?

Is calais the only way of getting there on boat or is there an alternative boat route?

Last edited:
I think if anyone is still looking at booking travel then today is shit or get off the pot time. If Liverpool win convincingly tonight then I can see tens of thousands of the fuckers jumping all over every single route imaginable. It's bad enough already with prices rocketing all over the shop but at least some routes are still doable for a reasonable-ish price. If people don't want to commit because our tie is still very much in the balance, that's understandable but it might be an idea to offset some or all of your travel cost by sticking a bet on Real Madrid to qualify. They're 10/3* with Bet365. Ok, it's a bit more of an outlay on top of paying for the travel but it might be worth covering if Liverpool slap 4 or 5 past Villarreal tonight because if that happens and you haven't booked anything you may as well double most of the travel prices currently available.

Edit: You can get 4/1 with Unibet

Last edited:
Booked a hotel cheap for 2 days with the initial idea of driving if need be, or going via other routes. Now I will struggle for time so will wait for the club trip as the last option, like I did last year :)

Right, I've taken the plunge and booked the following:

27th May-29th May:
Manchester to Amsterdam with KLM - £147 return (although the flight isn't refundable, you can change it to a different date if we don't qualify - plus any fare difference if applicable - and use it for a city break in the 'dam

27th May:
Amsterdam to Paris on the high speed Thalys train - £82 (this is 50% refundable if we don't qualify)

29th May:
Paris to Lille Flandres on a regional train - £9 (non-refundable)
Lille Europe to Brussels Midi on the Eurostar - £26 (non-refundable)
Brussels Midi to Amsterdam on the Intercity - £29.50 (I think this is refundable for a 5 Euro fee)

It's a bit of faffing about but no-one is getting it door to door for anything like a reasonable price at this stage. I think to do it for £300 is about as good as anyone is going to get now, and a lot of that cost comes with options for refunds and changes to flights. For the bits that aren't refundable/exchangeable, I'll just whack a bet on Real to qualify to offset it.

Right, I've taken the plunge and booked the following:

27th May-29th May:
Manchester to Amsterdam with KLM - £147 return (although the flight isn't refundable, you can change it to a different date if we don't qualify - plus any fare difference if applicable - and use it for a city break in the 'dam

27th May:
Amsterdam to Paris on the high speed Thalys train - £82 (this is 50% refundable if we don't qualify)

29th May:
Paris to Lille Flandres on a regional train - £9 (non-refundable)
Lille Europe to Brussels Midi on the Eurostar - £26 (non-refundable)
Brussels Midi to Amsterdam on the Intercity - £29.50 (I think this is refundable for a 5 Euro fee)

It's a bit of faffing about but no-one is getting it door to door for anything like a reasonable price at this stage. I think to do it for £300 is about as good as anyone is going to get now, and a lot of that cost comes with options for refunds and changes to flights. For the bits that aren't refundable/exchangeable, I'll just whack a bet on Real to qualify to offset it.
Best odds is bet 365, they will also give you free bets every week and possibly one for the game too. 7/2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.