Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Booked euro tunnel for £335 fully refundable. Seems a sensible option as I imagine prices will continue to increase after tonight

Booked Glasgow to Paris for £105 when the venue was changed (and got £21 return train tickets up there in the rail sale recently), Friday to Monday. Accommodation is a joke though, no good options really.

Some hotels are asking over £20k for 3 nights, and some basic ones asking for over a grand

Last edited:
Booked Glasgow to Paris for £105 when the venue was changed (and got £21 return train tickets up there in the rail sale recently), Friday to Monday. Accommodation is a joke though, no good options really.

Some hotels are asking over £20k for 3 nights, and some basic ones asking for over a grand
There's a few Ibis hotels coming in at between about £375 and £500 in total for those 3 nights. Reasonable locations and not miles out of the city. I got lucky and have had one reserved with free cancellation a couple of weeks back for £90-odd a night staying on the Friday and Saturday but like I say you can still pick one up for not much more than that per night. Not sure if they're still doing free cancellation at this late stage though:

Right, I've taken the plunge and booked the following:

27th May-29th May:
Manchester to Amsterdam with KLM - £147 return (although the flight isn't refundable, you can change it to a different date if we don't qualify - plus any fare difference if applicable - and use it for a city break in the 'dam

27th May:
Amsterdam to Paris on the high speed Thalys train - £82 (this is 50% refundable if we don't qualify)

29th May:
Paris to Lille Flandres on a regional train - £9 (non-refundable)
Lille Europe to Brussels Midi on the Eurostar - £26 (non-refundable)
Brussels Midi to Amsterdam on the Intercity - £29.50 (I think this is refundable for a 5 Euro fee)

It's a bit of faffing about but no-one is getting it door to door for anything like a reasonable price at this stage. I think to do it for £300 is about as good as anyone is going to get now, and a lot of that cost comes with options for refunds and changes to flights. For the bits that aren't refundable/exchangeable, I'll just whack a bet on Real to qualify to offset it.
I looked this morning and the Eurostar is almost fully booked for both Friday and Saturday. Most blues are going to have to drive themselves there, as when Liverpool get a decent result tonight they will book any remaining planes/trains to Paris.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.