Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I have booked Lisbon for flights and booked hotels in Porto and Lisbon.
I am going to both cities at the end of June anyway, so will just bring that trip forward.
There is a fast train between Porto and Lisbon.
Booked Porto but from Stansted. 27th-30th.

Had Istanbul booked but it got cancelled.

The things you do for City!!

Your refusal to blame UEFA for any of this uncertainty is baffling. Then again, I seem to remember a conversation 2 or 3 years back with you where you didn't hold them in any way responsible for fucking City fans over when we played CSKA Moscow so you've definitely got form for blowing smoke up UEFA's arse. Why any City fan would ever do that to the point of not siding with their fellow fans is bizarre in the extreme.
I can tell you with absolute certainty that your memory has let you down, your mind clearly isn't what you think.

UEFAs decision to ban our supporters for CSKA fans behaviour is and was a disgrace. As was their decision to ban our fans from Kiev, only to change their minds 2 weeks before. In our time in the Champions League (pre covid) I've missed the first Napoli game (just started a new job and wasn't allowed the time off), the second Moscow game (I had flights but wasn't allowed in), and the 3rd Shakhtar trip (which I'd fully booked but went to my grandads funeral instead). That includes the Kiev game and the Bucharest qualifer. I am well aware of UEFAs distain for supporters, but you or anyone else have got no right to tell me or anyone else how to be a City fan. I've avoided swearing this far, but you can fuck right off on that, you absolute cretin. If fellow blues are being thick then I'm relieved to have a different opinion.

UEFA announced the game would take place in Istanbul 12 months ago. Fans of the two teams were effectively banned from attending with 3 weeks notice for reasons beyond their control. So either they play it without fans of either club or they try and move it, which they are doing (at great expense). I have complete disdain for them as an organisation but on this occasion, they are not to blame.

You can have a different opinion on that, but you're fucking wrong, like your memory.

I've missed the first Napoli game (just started a new job and wasn't allowed the time off), the second Moscow game (I had flights but wasn't allowed in), and the 3rd Shakhtar trip (which I'd fully booked but went to my grandads funeral instead). T
part timer :-)

I can tell you with absolute certainty that your memory has let you down, your mind clearly isn't what you think.

UEFAs decision to ban our supporters for CSKA fans behaviour is and was a disgrace. As was their decision to ban our fans from Kiev, only to change their minds 2 weeks before. In our time in the Champions League (pre covid) I've missed the first Napoli game (just started a new job and wasn't allowed the time off), the second Moscow game (I had flights but wasn't allowed in), and the 3rd Shakhtar trip (which I'd fully booked but went to my grandads funeral instead). That includes the Kiev game and the Bucharest qualifer. I am well aware of UEFAs distain for supporters, but you or anyone else have got no right to tell me or anyone else how to be a City fan. I've avoided swearing this far, but you can fuck right off on that, you absolute cretin. If fellow blues are being thick then I'm relieved to have a different opinion.

UEFA announced the game would take place in Istanbul 12 months ago. Fans of the two teams were effectively banned from attending with 3 weeks notice for reasons beyond their control. So either they play it without fans of either club or they try and move it, which they are doing (at great expense). I have complete disdain for them as an organisation but on this occasion, they are not to blame.

You can have a different opinion on that, but you're fucking wrong, like your memory.
It matters not a jot when UEFA said the game would take place in Istanbul - they said the same 12 months before that too - but there's this thing called a global pandemic that has been ongoing for over a year and if they (or you) aren't fully aware by now that regulations are changing all the time across the globe and that they can change at little notice then I can only assume you live on a different planet.

Believe me - my memory is better than yours sunshine and you've been on my radar ever since that discussion re the CSKA Moscow game. It was around the time that the Spurs away game got moved from a Sunday afternoon to a Monday evening at Wembley and you didn't have much sympathy for any City fans who had already forked out for travel on that one either so you're the one who's fucking wrong. Just like your memory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.