Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

What are the rules in relation to flights that stop over in say France? Does that change the COVID regulations as France are on the amber list even though its just a two hour flight change and then to Porto?

Drive to Portsmouth/Plymouth, overnight ferry to Santander and a scenic drive to Porto/Lisbon. Easy as pie.
Flew from Stanstead to Zaragoza when we played Santander quite a while back, we were further away than when we set off I think. 3 hour bloody drive and we got turned over by them. things we do for this club not wanting to influence the ballot in any way of course. :-)

What are the rules in relation to flights that stop over in say France? Does that change the COVID regulations as France are on the amber list even though its just a two hour flight change and then to Porto?
Yes, you have to abide by the most restrictive rules of whichever countries you transit through

Think you'll have to isolate for 10 days sorry, PS hope I'm wrong.

Think you'll have to isolate for 10 days sorry, PS hope I'm wrong.
Yep if you Transit through an Amber country even if your only there 30 minutes you gave to isolate on return.
People also need to be careful about any transit routes into Portugal as whilst people from the UK will be allowed in those rules may change if you've transitted through another country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.