Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Seems straight forward enough!
I'm going to plan a few different routes/options and then go for it once confirmed (location and approval from wife!)
Those flights already gone from 97 to 103 - they might be getting word ;)

Although the latest news is that Gove is trying to get it at Wembley today (definitely the best option in a non-selfish way). I just hope for everyone's sake it's sorted today.

Anyway, it's only 1000km away. A few jogs and you'll be there.

for those of the belief this is going to be held in either Lisbon or Porto and are booking flights now in anticipation of the announcement , can I ask which city you are booking flights to? Or, are you covering all bases and booking flights to both Porto and Lisbon with free cancellation?

for those of the belief this is going to be held in either Lisbon or Porto and are booking flights now in anticipation of the announcement , can I ask which city you are booking flights to? Or, are you covering all bases and booking flights to both Porto and Lisbon with free cancellation?
I’ve booked Porto. If it’s Lisbon I’ll hire a car. It’s three hours on the toll road. Did it before in Euro 2004

Just give it up ffs. It's already been explained to you by another poster why Turkey is on the red list yet you still think it's a personal attack on you.

I won't entertain that last line because that wasn't my fucking point. That's just you using deflection tactics.
I stand by everything I've said and to be absolutely clear, I've deflected nothing. I've answered all of your points, whereas you've glossed over the majority of mine, when you realise you've no response.

If you've got a salient point to make and you can back it up, I'm happy to continue telling you how and why you are wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.