Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

It matters not a jot when UEFA said the game would take place in Istanbul - they said the same 12 months before that too - but there's this thing called a global pandemic that has been ongoing for over a year and if they (or you) aren't fully aware by now that regulations are changing all the time across the globe and that they can change at little notice then I can only assume you live on a different planet.

Believe me - my memory is better than yours sunshine and you've been on my radar ever since that discussion re the CSKA Moscow game. It was around the time that the Spurs away game got moved from a Sunday afternoon to a Monday evening at Wembley and you didn't have much sympathy for any City fans who had already forked out for travel on that one either so you're the one who's fucking wrong. Just like your memory.
There is nothing stopping UEFA holding it in Istanbul, despite the ongoing virus. They're trying to move it in an attempt to allow supporters of the participating clubs attend.

Can you keep your story straight. Did I piss you off about CSKA or Spurs? Did I have no sympathy for supporters who had booked travel for Moscow or the game that got rearranged at Spurs? Because funnily enough I was in both of those situations. As I've said I had flights booked for Moscow so lost out on those and if its the Spurs game I'm thinking of (initially at the new ground and then moved to Wembley and on the Monday night because of the NFL) then I lost out on that too as I'd booked trains and a hotel. I seem to remember City kindly covered some or all of my costs. If you're refering to a different game I apologise but you weren't specific.

You are of no significance to me, so had previously paid no attention to any of your thick opinions. I'll look out for them going forwards for a chuckle.

Anyone else thinks that with all this still up in the air ... when they actually announce a venue, they also announce a new date for the Final?

A delay of a week can easily happen, I know there's Euros ahead but when have UEFA cared for how much of a break the players get? I can see this being moved to the next weekend of 5/6 June. It won't be good for our players (or Chelsea's) or us fans if we then have to wait for two weeks after our last league game to this Final.

Just thinking to myself...
I know this is highly unlikely to happen, but what happens if the flight you are on needs to make an emergency landing in France or Spain?
Surely they couldn't make everyone isolate because it touched down in an Amber country.
Guess it might depend on whether you leave the plane or not and have to mix with the great unwashed in the terminal building

Anyone else thinks that with all this still up in the air ... when they actually announce a venue, they also announce a new date for the Final?

A delay of a week can easily happen, I know there's Euros ahead but when have UEFA cared for how much of a break the players get? I can see this being moved to the next weekend of 5/6 June. It won't be good for our players (or Chelsea's) or us fans if we then have to wait for two weeks after our last league game to this Final.

Absolute zero chance of this happening. Players are released to international duty on the 1st June

No chance the date will move IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.