Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

If you were on the CL Cup scheme, I'd wouldn't write off hope of getting one of 3,500 completely (if these rumours are true), based on the fact it will be expensive to get there now and a high number of tickets will cost more than a Season Ticket at City. You'll just need deep pockets, but can't imagine upper price categories (eg €600) moving very quickly. It will still take some going to take that many, at such expense, at such short notice. It will go lower than most expect.

Hopefully Spike and the Club travel partner put on reasonable options. I've got a vague memory of around £300 day trips but doesnt factor in inflation and there may be an add-on due to lack of alternatives/convenience. Interesting to see.
I'd fancy my chances more if it was circa 6,000, but the club will take at least 1,000 for their own hangers-on, partners and players' families. That said, it is very short notice and very costly. The flights, the tests, the hotel, the ticket, etc will rule out a lot of people. Just reading this thread alone, it's actually a very small number of us determined nutters who seem intent on going. No doubt there will be others too, but I'm not sensing swathes and swathes of interest.

Really isn't clear anywhere. Looking into it all properly now but no one seems to know!
I’ve been looking too
Reserved flights with KLM might have to ring them
Fucking stressful this !!! On the verge of winning the league and I don’t give a shite!!
How far have we come !!!!

5k points on CL scheme, not got a prayer. Looks like it will be stupid money for a spare, £1200 at a guess.
Depends on the requirements to get in the ground. One upside of the Carabao Cup Final hoops we had to jump through was that it completely eliminated any opportunity for a "points whoring" arguement. There was no possibility of a black market.

I think it will go lower on points than people expect, but without knowing how many are on the scheme it's difficult to predict a level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.