Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Honestly, I probably have less than 1% chance of getting a ticket. But, I’ll be happy to sit outside the stadium, hopefully find a bar with other blues and watch the game on TV.

And yes, if we win, I will cry …. Cried in ‘81 (was there) when we lost FA Cup, Cried at Aguero 93:20 (was there) and at 55 years old I’ll have no problem crying in a bar in Porto(should we/I be so lucky)
You never know. You might get lucky. If you're prepared to break the bank then you might have a chance.

from our last game in Porto, this is the view I had from my hotel room next to the stadium. as things stand with tickets, this may be the best chance to see the final !Screenshot 2021-05-11 at 17.57.01.jpg

What's the situation if you're having to get connecting flights to Porto? Looking at getting one that goes via Amsterdam out, then Via Paris back, but can't find anything online that explains what the quarantine requirements are if you're just travelling through the airport

What's the situation if you're having to get connecting flights to Porto? Looking at getting one that goes via Amsterdam out, then Via Paris back, but can't find anything online that explains what the quarantine requirements are if you're just travelling through the airport
You'll have to isolate even if transiting through the airport.

You have to abide by the ‘highest colour country’ even if only transiting. So amber is 10 days isolation (can be reduced to 5)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.