Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

It’s scandalous ssn saying Wembley def not ruled out I like others have spent good money we need to know. Flights are going very high and we don’t know what to do 18 days to go and we’re still no wiser

By the way got a flight to Lisbon 28th so anybody who wants to share car hire stay in Porto then come back Sunday fly back out of Lisbon should it be Porto let me know.

Wed - Sunday direct return is only £138 atm, granted its 4 nights accommodation needed but it isn't a bad price for those wanting to make a proper trip out of it.

If you were on the CL Cup scheme, I'd wouldn't write off hope of getting one of 3,500 completely (if these rumours are true), based on the fact it will be expensive to get there now and a high number of tickets will cost more than a Season Ticket at City. You'll just need deep pockets, but can't imagine upper price categories (eg €600) moving very quickly. It will still take some going to take that many, at such expense, at such short notice. It will go lower than most expect.

Hopefully Spike and the Club travel partner put on reasonable options. I've got a vague memory of around £300 day trips but doesnt factor in inflation and there may be an add-on due to lack of alternatives/convenience. Interesting to see.

Ah that clears that up then, thanks mate. Still not sure what the deal is getting into Portugal if coming via Holland! The Netherlands subject to 14 day quarantine at the minute
You'll have to isolate even if transiting through the airport.

Last edited:
  • Take a RT-PCR COVID-19 test 72 hours before you travel and upload your test result. If you are travelling from the UK, you should arrange to take a test privately and ensure it is a RT-PCR COVID-19 nasal swab test
£95 below

Thanks, but where is that guidance from regarding entry to Portugal, please?

5k points on CL scheme, not got a prayer. Looks like it will be stupid money for a spare, £1200 at a guess.

Ah that clears that up then, thanks mate. Still not sure what the deal is getting into Portugal if coming via Holland! The Netherlands subject to 14 day quarantine at the minute

Oh shit hadn't even occurred to me that. You don't have to isolate getting a connecting flight, surely?

What if you did via Germany with an overnight stay, Holland for an hour?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.