Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Seems to me UEFA are calling Boris' bluff. Who will blink first? My guess is UEFA as they appear to still be talking to us despite the deadline for us to confirm their requests passed over 24 hours ago now. Porto can only offer 13,000 in total. UEFA have more hangers on that. They want Wembley and will eventually give in
Like pretty much everything Johnson does, this will be about his ability to somehow paint Europe as the "bad guys" and him as the "good guy". It will be all about the Mail/Express headlines and the perception in the Peanut Gallery for him.

I've just downloaded Microsoft Flight Sim 2020, I'll put some hours in. I'm sure I'll be able to fly a 737 by the 29th

DO YOU THINK I’M MADE OF MONEY !? A f’in 737 …. was thinking more of a Cessna …. Then we’d only need to serve breakfast for 3 or 4, although the aisle isn’t big enough for a drinks trolley :O

Like pretty much everything Johnson does, this will be about his ability to somehow paint Europe as the "bad guys" and him as the "good guy". It will be all about the Mail/Express headlines and the perception in the Peanut Gallery for him.
On this occasion though that doesn't alter the fact that UEFA are cunts who don't give a shit about football fans

So the Portuguese Government and their FA have just confirmed that they will allow fans into their grounds for the final league games of the season. Only 10% though.

Porto - 5000
Lisbon - 6550

Impossible to see how that could then be turned into 13000, nevermind the 25% capacity that UEFA would want, by the 29th May. You're looking at thousands of non locals and internationals flooding into their stadiums. At least Wembley has a 22500 test event this weekend to go off and the government here have had plenty of other test events too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.