Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I'm sure it will be Wembley, with Portugal the fall back option for a last minute change of plan if required based on how it went last season.

UEFA will want all of their terms met and Boris will make sure he doesn't back down on them and in the end some sort of compromise will be met where it's held in Lisbon instead and the fans get fucked over once again.

Does the above make sense? If not, then it's accurate.
I think the problem lies in the risk reward for the British govt. What do they gain by having 60-80k people descending on Wembley at a time like this? It's not like the prestigous event it usually is with mega money for everyone, it's a load of pissed up football fans (90% of whom won't have tickets) jumping on tubes and trains. Relaxing restrictions for an event like this against what it will be like for public opinion in general just doesn't seem worth it.

The latest govt rules about fan entry to stadiums in Portugal shows what UEFA are facing here and why it's taking so long. They are negotiating with an awful lot of people for a number of different things. They essentially need either the UK or Portuguese govts to bend rules for them.

You don't need a test result certificate per se, you would have an e-mail and a text message with all the details on though, name, date of birth, date of test etc as even for the home tests you enter the results and they send you the email as confirmation. On the outbound journey from UK there is no requirement to produce a negative test, only on arrival in the country of destination if they insist.
For some countries like Madeira you only need to show proof of vaccination (I know, I'm going on 5th June), you don't need a negative test at all.
Yes an email would do,you miss the point, I was replying to someone who thought they could do their own lateral flow test in the airport before travelling, using one of the free ones we can get from NHS. You need something official email or certificate.

I'm not so sure ticketless fans will descend on Wembley

With little or zero chance of touts selling them, and if they do they will be the price of a small house... why would you bother?

Especially as the pubs round wembley close when the match starts.. or at least the ones I've been in do

With little or zero chance of touts selling them, and if they do they will be the price of a small house... why would you bother?

Especially as the pubs round wembley close when the match starts.. or at least the ones I've been in do
Maybe not Wembley but London will in the same way that loads went down to Brighton

I have a hotel booked with little to no chance of a ticket. I can stretch to the price of a small(old) car, but not paying the price of a small house. Will sit outside the stadium, watching on my iPad :)

Just read that the rags are subsidising travel to the Thursday night cup final by £200 for each fan that goes on the official trip.

There will be no touting. It will be another test event where the ID will have to match the name on the ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.