Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

So the Portuguese Government and their FA have just confirmed that they will allow fans into their grounds for the final league games of the season. Only 10% though.

Porto - 5000
Lisbon - 6550

Impossible to see how that could then be turned into 13000, nevermind the 25% capacity that UEFA would want, by the 29th May. You're looking at thousands of non locals and internationals flooding into their stadiums. At least Wembley has a 22500 test event this weekend to go off and the government here have had plenty of other test events too.
This is why I am positive it will only be Wembley now.

UEFA are just pushing for as long as they can to see if Boris caves and gives them the waivers they crave.

Also, if Wembley had been well and truly ruled out earlier in the week then all the hotels around the stadium that UEFA had block booked would be back showing online now. That's the big giveaway for me - until we hear something official to the contrary then Wembley is still a possibility IMO.

That's assuming that the bulk of the hotels aren't booked up by ordinary supporters taking a punt though, which wouldn't change much at this point.

Who knows though, fingers crossed sense prevails.

That's assuming that the bulk of the hotels aren't booked up by ordinary supporters taking a punt though, which wouldn't change much at this point.

Who knows though, fingers crossed sense prevails.
I think someone said availability went from good to zero in a flash sometime on Sunday though which suggests some fucker has booked thousands of rooms so doubtful it's a normal punter!

DO YOU THINK I’M MADE OF MONEY !? A f’in 737 …. was thinking more of a Cessna …. Then we’d only need to serve breakfast for 3 or 4, although the aisle isn’t big enough for a drinks trolley :O
I was hoping I'd get away with just using 737 auto pilot, how about dakota dc-3 as a compromise

I think someone said availability went from good to zero in a flash sometime on Sunday though which suggests some fucker has booked thousands of rooms so doubtful it's a normal punter!

Really? I know when I booked I couldn't get a hotel in Wembley though, but then I suppose there's no way of knowing really. Fingers crossed it's Wembley, but I saw that gov spokesman on SSN and he gave me the impression that they don't expect UEFA to budge. So I'm not hopeful really.

Can't drag on much longer though, it's a shambles at this point. The fact it is dragging on could be a positive sign though.

I'm sure it will be Wembley, with Portugal the fall back option for a last minute change of plan if required based on how it went last season.

UEFA will want all of their terms met and Boris will make sure he doesn't back down on them and in the end some sort of compromise will be met where it's held in Lisbon instead and the fans get fucked over once again.

Does the above make sense? If not, then it's accurate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.