Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I'm not so sure ticketless fans will descend on Wembley

With little or zero chance of touts selling them, and if they do they will be the price of a small house... why would you bother?

Especially as the pubs round wembley close when the match starts.. or at least the ones I've been in do
You're very naive if you don't think at least an extra 30-50k City and Chelsea fans wouldn't go down there. Even if it's in Porto thousands will go ticketless.

Quite a lot of Portuguese press have said it's gonne be in Porto in the last ten minutes.

Independent just reported the below. If true we may not find out this week. Absolute joke

Uefa is working to receive the necessary guarantees over fan access to Portugal before making a firm decision on where to host the Champions League final.

European football’s governing body is seeking clarity over what will happen when current international travel Covid-19restrictions in Portugal end on Sunday, and that it may take until Thursday to receive the information it needs.”

London's a big place though. It gets hundreds of thousands of visitors every weekend anyway so tens of thousands extra won't make much difference
No I know but having been near Leicester Square for a pint after Fulham away 2 years ago the night before the EFL Trophy final when Sunderland fans had absolutely mobbed London I'd imagine they'd avoid that scenario if possible.

Our hotel in Porto has shot up from £235 to £870 for 3 nights in the space of 24 hours. Seems like they still think it's heading there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.