Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

You only need to quarantine for 10 days if you're staying in the UK for that length of time, if you're just staying in the UK for a couple of nights and you're traveling from an amber country you just complete a test and isolate until you travel back if you're negative.

We are literally just talking about UEFA wanting exemptions for red country corporate jollies, for whom the guidelines wouldn't be as flexible, because they're red list countries.
Not true, but don’t let that get in the way of a ‘scum’ rant

You only need to quarantine for 10 days if you're staying in the UK for that length of time, if you're just staying in the UK for a couple of nights and you're traveling from an amber country you just complete a test and isolate until you travel back if you're negative.

We are literally just talking about UEFA wanting exemptions for red country corporate jollies, for whom the guidelines wouldn't be as flexible, because they're red list countries.
So you come from an amber country, isolate for a few days until you travel back home. Sounds fun. No going to the actual match then?

Never wanting to take the side of UEFA in anything but were they ever going to agree to having the ‘UEFA family’ having to arrive at least 5 days (and in some cases 10) before the game and then isolating in a hotel (up to 2000 hotel rooms for a week) for that duration?

Not true, but don’t let that get in the way of a ‘scum’ rant

You're wrong, get a clue:

"If you’re travelling to England for less than 10 days

If you’re travelling to England for less than 10 days, you will need to quarantine for the whole of your stay. You must travel directly to your place of quarantine when you arrive in England and directly from your place of quarantine to the port or airport when you leave. You should follow safer travel guidance and avoid public transport if possible.
"

They'd quarantine for the duration of their stay, but they wouldn't have to stay quarantining in the UK for ten days. They could be in the UK for 2 days and then travel back to their amber country. Whether or not that would mean they could attend the game is another thing though.

I digress though, UEFA are scum.

But it’s the same numbers of fans as at Wembley.

I know which I would prefer if I was able to go.

On the basis of a rumour. Also meaning the ground was over 50% to capacity with the corporate allocation vs a much smaller fraction at Wembley for the same turnout. Which makes the rumour harder to believe, unless UEFA really don't give a fuck about the optics of over 10k supporters travelling from the country of a host they just denied to fit into a much smaller, packed stadium full of the UEFA red list corporate jollies Wembley refused to host with a Covid exemption in the middle of a pandemic.

I don't want to dominate the thread with my view here, but it's a joke however you square it.

Cba reading the thread.

Do we know what's what yet please blues?

Seems the UEFA VIPs and team they need to run the game on the day are more important than the fans. Frankly, fuck em!. There's nothing more I'd love than to go and watch us but why the fuck would anyone want to go support UEFA decision to play in Porto while they give no fucks about a global pandemic to satisfy their self serving bubble of cunts. They should all be packed off to India and go see that affects its having on that country alone.

I can see them taking that long to decide if fans can go or not that either it will be too late to sell the tickets or
Cba reading the thread.

Do we know what's what yet please blues?
Start reading the thread from page 1.
By the time you have finished, we might know what's going on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.