Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

The "Red Eye" trips don't appeal to me greatly either and hopefully Spike does a 1 night stopover to break things up, but they will be attractive to a lot of fans who have a tight budget or can't book too much time off work.
Did Porto on a day trip in the Europa that time, we got plenty of free time in the town, was a great trip.

What's mad about that?

9am-11am 20,000 points
11-1pm 15,000 points
1-3pm 10,000 points
3pm + Any points including not on CL Scheme.
Next day Open Sale.
A day might be pushing it a bit, but agree it need to get sorted quickly. None of this 250 points a day drop.
personally, given the costs and hassle involved, I think it will go a lot lower than some on here are saying.
should go to those who have already booked flights imo. :-)

It wouldn't surprise me, not all the CL scheme members go to away games, some will not want to travel during covid and some won't be able to afford it.
Even if 20% do, there are several other groups who get allocations and only half may go to points.

I just picked up on this from the UEFA press release:

"The stadium capacity for the match will be finalised and confirmed in due course in cooperation with the Portuguese authorities and the FPF. However, fans of the competing teams will be able to buy tickets through the clubs in the usual way, with the 6,000 tickets per club going on sale as soon as possible from today. Arrangements for the sale of tickets to the general public will start on 24 May 2021 at 1400 CEST."

The "Red Eye" trips don't appeal to me greatly either and hopefully Spike does a 1 night stopover to break things up, but they will be attractive to a lot of fans who have a tight budget or can't book too much time off work.
this..

I start a new job on monday so dont envisage a holiday request 1 week in will go down well (not when they have a 2 week policy on holiday requests ha).

I did a day trip once before with spike - 2nd time we played barca at the Nou Camp. It was a looong day granted.. but still decent.

What's mad about that?

9am-11am 20,000 points
11-1pm 15,000 points
1-3pm 10,000 points
3pm + Any points including not on CL Scheme.
Next day Open Sale.
Needs to be open to just CL scheme though. I’m on 5k points and been on the scheme since it started. Would be fuming if I lost out now to open sale

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.