Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Last Friday I paid £43 for Manchester to Porto return Wednesday to Wednesday. Bit of a gamble at the time but I was willing to write it off if the game took place elsewhere.

Same flights are now £350.

I didn't fancy waiting around until the Wednesday coming home though (we *might* not win), so booked Faro to Liverpool on the Sunday night yesterday. Got it for £35 and I think its now £50, Train there is €29. Only issue with that is a 7 hour train journey with a 10 minute change in Lisbon, and if I miss the connection I'll miss the flight. Another gamble but I'll hang around Lisbon until the Wednesday before flying back from Porto as originally planned if that happens.

Unless you're willing to do a bit of traveling within Portugal or go for longer, at this stage you're going to struggle to do this cheaper than with Spike or the clubs partner. Day trips should land in Portugal before 9am so a good bit of time to explore, and most will have the bank holiday to recover.

Last edited:
I think many will want to know a lot more detail about the circumstances in which travelling will take place before they buy tickets. What tests will be required? How much will they cost? Will fans have to spend hours getting through departures and arrivals? What restrictions will there be in Porto? etc

Its a decent option but some quite long journeys either side of the flight.
Yep, but quite spread out

Friday and Sunday on the piss somewhere on the algarve

Maybe gonna get a hire car. 5 hour drive up to Porto Sat morning and back sun morning. Sharing the driving

Yep, but quite spread out

Friday and Sunday on the piss somewhere on the algarve

Maybe gonna get a hire car. 5 hour drive up to Porto Sat morning and back sun morning. Sharing the driving
Sounds like a great trip. With not having had any holidays for ages, why not take in some scenery and make an occasion of it?

I think many will want to know a lot more detail about the circumstances in which travelling will take place before they buy tickets. What tests will be required? How much will they cost? Will fans have to spend hours getting through departures and arrivals? What restrictions will there be in Porto? etc
I would like to think the club will provide all this information at the same time as releasing ticket details... like they did for the carabou cup final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.