Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I'm suggesting it because if we go too hard down the loyalty route we won't sell them. We won't need a ballot.

Loads of people aren't bothered about travelling during COVID, CL final or not. Still not sure we will sell them all on open sale.

Depends on how quickly the club go through each bracket criteria, I understand your point but the club could set an absolutely awful precedent here and they have to get it right for now and the future. Hopefully they get it right.

Depends on how quickly the club go through each bracket criteria, I understand your point but the club could set an absolutely awful precedent here and they have to get it right for now and the future. Hopefully they get it right.
That's what I said: just 24 hours going down the CL Scheme people/points criteria then straight on open sale.

You described that as a "mad take".

I would say that they should do something like CL scheme and a minimum of 10,000 points as the first ask. If someone has that number of points and is on the scheme then they've obviously been watching us for a while.

Yep. One day maximum (tomorrow) down the loyalty points then open sale the day after. That's what they need to do.

Sorry mate but that's bonkers. The City end would be full of people from all corners of the globe who'd paid 2k off a tout and would point you in the direction of a motorway if you mentioned Maine Road.

I would say that they should do something like CL scheme and a minimum of 10,000 points as the first ask. If someone has that number of points and is on the scheme then they've obviously been watching us for a while.
f*cking hope not haha - i've got 9620 and on the cup scheme.. hoping to god i qualify

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.